MapTools.org

[Chameleon] DHTML library

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:34:31 -0500
Bart,

we looked at a couple of libraries, including CBE if I recall correctly.
  At the time, I think we decided that they added a lot of weight.  In
hindsight, we may have been better off just using it.  However, in the
mean time, we've learnt a lot about javascript :)

The DHTML stuff will eventually end up in cwc_dhtml.js.  The other files
were contributed early on and don't really fit the design of the rest of
chameleon ... we are starting to rewrite those files, or remove them, as
time permits.