MapTools.org

[Chameleon] KeyMap problem with Chameleon 1.1 Alpha6

Jeff McKenna jmckenna@connect.carleton.ca
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:44:31 -0500 (EST)
hi tracey,

Yes, the first thing I did in fact was remove the reference to the
keymap in the mapfile (as Paul suggested in the previous post you
should be able to use a relative or absolute path to keymap in the
template), just to make it easier to debug...so the only reference is
the one in the sample.html template.  hmmm

Jeff