MapTools.org

[Chameleon] KeyMap problem with Chameleon 1.1 Alpha6

Jeff McKenna jmckenna@connect.carleton.ca
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:48:58 -0500 (EST)
Paul,

I have been paying close attention to the url of the broken keymap
link...it is as follows:

http://gcrc-serv-02/www/chameleon-1.1alpha-20031031/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php?

yes, it points to drawmap.php.  I tried making the keymap path in the
template relative to this drawmap.php, no go.  I tried placing the
keymap.png in the /htdocs/common/wrapper folder and image='keymap.png'
in the template file, no go.

any ideas?

thanks, jeff.

(http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2003-October/000119.html)