MapTools.org

[Chameleon] KeyMap problem with Chameleon 1.1 Alpha6

J. Delfos delfosj@ses.curtin.edu.au
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:15:20 -0800 (PST)
I have had a lot of trouble initially with the keymap as well. Have you
tried a different image format? I turned mine into a JPG (my imagetype for
the application is JPEG too), and placed it in the htdocs/images
directory. I refer to it as 'images/reference.jpg'.

http://gcrc-serv-02/www/chameleon-1.1alpha-20031031/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php?