MapTools.org

[Chameleon] legend for non-WMS sources

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:03:16 -0500
No, that is not what I meant when I wrote that, and I can see the
confusion.  My interpretation of the question was (when I started
writing) that the legend graphics were not showing up, which is a
problem when using mapserver as a WMS server (to be fixed shortly), and
that since Contexts are WMS only, this wouldn't fix the problem.  Then I
realized that it was perhaps a more fundamental problem.

The Chameleon legends work equally as well (or not) regardless of source
of layers ...