MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Page not found

Jason Fournier jfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:06:44 -0500
--------------040205030701030308030706

Hi Rene,

Yes, under the 'Default Document' tab of your website in the IIS snapin
place index.phtml as the first page to hit.

Happy holidays all.

Cheers,
Jay

 --

--------------040205030701030308030706

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi Rene,<br>
Yes, under the 'Default Document' tab of your website in the IIS snapin
place index.phtml as the first page to hit.<br>
Happy holidays all.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Jay<br>
Rene Teniere wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Hi Jason, I misinterpreted your message and was thinking of something
different. That did solve my problem, which means that I must set the
site so that it reads the index.phtml file before anything else,
correct? Sorry about the confusion. First day back from the 4 day
holiday :( Hope everyone had a great one ;)

Rene

  </pre>
        <pre wrap="">"dmsg16" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:dmsg16@magma.ca">&lt;dmsg16@magma.ca&gt;</a> 2003-12-24 5:23:35 PM &gt;&gt;&gt;
        </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->Hi Rene,

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://myserver/sample_app/index.phtml">http://myserver/sample_app/index.phtml</a> where
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://myserver/sample_app/">http://myserver/sample_app/</a> is the webpath
to your app (and possibly the url you're currently using).  If this
works then it is
likely that the default document is not set for index.phtml.

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Dec 24, "Rene  Teniere " <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:TENIERER@gov.ns.ca">&lt;TENIERER@gov.ns.ca&gt;</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Hi Again.

 I finally got the keymap and map area to load up fine, however,
whenever I try a tool that requires the map area to refresh like
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->zoom
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">in, out, etc. I get a page cannot be displayed error in the browser.
Also, when I click on the keymap, the same thing happens.

 I re-activated the ErrorReportWidget, and it says that I have no
errors. I don't know what's up with this. Possibly a path error in a
config file?

RT

Rene J.R. Teniere - BSc., D.GIS
GIS Technician
Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources
Forestry Division (GIS) - Truro

Phone: (902) 893-5655
Mobile: (902) 209-8956
&lt;a