MapTools.org

[Chameleon] RGB Map Output and Keymap Problems

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:15:43 -0500
Rene,

try imagetype png24, you should not need the outputformat object.

as for the keymap, if everything is right, then it should line up.  It
is somewhat tricky to get all the pieces right though, I will be
evaluating different options for the keymap to simplify it in January (I
hope).  In the mean time, look at the relative sizes of the map and
keymap, the extents, and the projection of the extents ... make sure
that the values are the same everywhere.