MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Couldn't resolve host 'www2.dmsolutions.ca'

jean-charles.guimard2@etud.univ-ubs.fr jean-charles.guimard2@etud.univ-ubs.fr
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:17:00 +0100
   I have also tried
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/msapps/contexts/gmap_context_1_0_0.xml
   but it doesn't work more.

   It must be a internal error, our server configuration seems to not allow to
ping external host.

   I will try to install my own WMS Server on my machine. Or can I make a
context file without WMS?

Surlignage bartvde@xs4all.nl: