MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Page not found

Rene Teniere TENIERER@gov.ns.ca
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 07:38:03 -0400
Hi Jason, I am using IIS, and I do have the index.phtml listed as a
default document. It works on initial startup without the index.phtml,
it is only when you change anything on the map display when it goes to
refresh and send the new parameters that is doesn't know where it is.
Weirdest thing ever, since it works fine in every other sense.

Thanks, Rene

>>> "dmsg16" <dmsg16@magma.ca> 2003-12-24 5:23:35 PM >>>
Hi Rene,

Which webserver are you using?  IIS?

Have you tried putting index.phtml at the of your url?  For instance:
http://myserver/sample_app/index.phtml where
http://myserver/sample_app/ is the webpath
to your app (and possibly the url you're currently using).  If this
works then it is
likely that the default document is not set for index.phtml.

Hope this helps,
Jason