MapTools.org

[Chameleon] A few errors I need help with.

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:14:51 -0400
"Arthur, John" wrote:

> The following errors are associated with "test.php" script.  The
> "simple.html" template has broken images too.  It seams the map images are
> not being written to the "/tmp/ms_tmp" dir.  But the buttons are being
> written to the "/tmp/ms_tmp/buttons" dir.
>
> The first error I have:
> Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no options found in
> 'init' file in /opt/cwc2/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 214

You are quite likely getting this because you use projection
"init=epsg:42304" and 42304 is not part of the default 'epsg' file that
gets installed with PROJ4.

You could get a copy of the file with the 42xxx codes from our download
site at:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/proj4-epsg-with-42xxx.zip

or the following file which also contains some ESRI-specific codes:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/proj4-epsg-with-42xxx-and-esri.zip

and use that to replace /usr/local/share/proj/epsg on your server.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca