MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem interpreting results from CatalogSearch widget

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 19:13:56 -0500
Hans, there may have been some change to the XML object code that we use
for interpreting the response, I will try to check it.

There is a potential issue with how we have implemented this widget, it
is not particularly efficient and will timeout on larger requests ...
well, almost any request with more than 3-4 results I think.  There are
almost certainly opportunites to improve this, specifically with not
requesting full results until a layer is selected, for instance.