MapTools.org

[Chameleon] zoomtoscale for Locate widget

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:56:08 -0500
John, I believe you are using it correctly, there is likely a bug.
50000 is zoomed in pretty far.  You can always add a 'Scale' widget to
see what the current scale is ... that would, in fact, be very useful to
me to know what it is doing.