MapTools.org

[Chameleon] dataurl question

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd@agr.gc.ca
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:31:14 -0500
Hi all,
I'm using a CWC installation, and am trying to work around the ongoing
legend issue.  I notice that when you add a wms layer to CWC, and you
click on the layer link, it opens up a box that shows "dataURL".  I
would like to try to use this for my legend url, by putting a mapserver
mode=legend url in there, as in:
http://wms1.agr.gc.ca/cgi-bin/soil/ns/pockwock?mode=legend&layer=kind_dom

Question is, where do I put this data url in the mapfile so that it
will appear in the CWC dataURL part?  I tried to put it in the metadata
section of the layer under "wms_dataurl" but that doesn't seem to work?

Can anyone help?
Debbie Pagurek

Debbie Pagurek, M.Sc.
GIS and Remote Sensing Analyst / Télédétection, SIG
Research Branch / D.G. Recherche
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada / Agriculture et Agroalimentaire
Canada
Telephone / Téléphone: 613-759-1543
Facsimile / Télécopieur: 613-759-1937
960 Carling Avenue