MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem running chameleon demo in Zend Studio

Hans Verlouw Hans.Verlouw@Geodan.nl
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:31:51 +0200
Hello list,

As I'm new to this list, I apologize if my question can be found in the
archives, but I don't know how to search them.

My question concerns running the chameleon demo in Zend Studio.
I'm running PHP 4.3.2 and chameleon 1.1 on MS windows
Without Zend the demo runs fine, but when I want to use Zend to 'debug'
(that is: learn chameleon), I get an error in line 182 of session.php
saying the program failed to open the session_file.
fopen (....../session_file): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

When I ignore this, I get the next (same) error about opening cwc2.dbf

Can somebody tell me if this is a known problem and if there is a workaround?

Thanks in advance,

Hans

Hans Verlouw
-------------------------------------