MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem running chameleon demo in Zend Studio

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:14:54 -0400
Hi,

I'm no sure what is going on but you can try first by checking if the
session file created by your web server is accessible (read, write) by
Zend Studio. Depending of your configuration, Zend debugger could run
under a different user name than your web server. Make sense ?

Hans Verlouw wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> As I'm new to this list, I apologize if my question can be found in the
> archives, but I don't know how to search them.
>
> My question concerns running the chameleon demo in Zend Studio.
> I'm running PHP 4.3.2 and chameleon 1.1 on MS windows
> Without Zend the demo runs fine, but when I want to use Zend to 'debug'
> (that is: learn chameleon), I get an error in line 182 of session.php
> saying the program failed to open the session_file.
> fopen (....../session_file): failed to open stream: No such file or
> directory
>
> When I ignore this, I get the next (same) error about opening cwc2.dbf
>
> Can somebody tell me if this is a known problem and if there is a
> workaround?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Hans
>

> Hans Verlouw