MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem with Catalog Search Widget

Hans Verlouw Hans.Verlouw@Geodan.nl
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:43:36 +0100
--=====================_20939539==_.ALT

Just wanted to inform you all that the OGC Stateless Catalog Query Interface
at http://ceomap2.ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca/cslt/wes/stateless-search.html
now suddenly works (again?).
This solves the problem I wrote about in this thread.
Thanks to the one(s) that fixed the ceomap demo.

BTW Huub, even after solving the problem with the quotes in the Python
script you showed, I still got the same error replied.

Hans

Just wanted to inform you all that the OGC Stateless Catalog Query
Interface <br>
at
now suddenly works (again?). <br>
This solves the problem I wrote about in this thread. <br>
Thanks to the one(s) that fixed the ceomap demo.<br><br>
BTW Huub, even after solving the problem with the quotes in the Python script you showed, I still got the same error replied.<br><br>
Hans<br>