MapTools.org

[Chameleon] map widget in alpha3

bartvde@xs4all.nl bartvde@xs4all.nl
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:30:41 +0100 (CET)
Hi list,

we found the solution to the problem of no zoomin.

Between the two alpha versions the constructor of the Application object
(which extends Chameleon) has changed.

It used to be:

class SampleApp extends Chameleon
{
  function SampleApp()
  {
    parent::Chameleon();
  }

And now it is:

class SampleApp extends Chameleon
{
  function SampleApp()
  {
    parent::Chameleon();
    $this->moMapSession = new MapSession_RW;
    $this->moMapSession->setTempDir( getSessionSavePath());
  }