MapTools.org

[Chameleon] map widget in alpha3

john.pulles@geodan.nl john.pulles@geodan.nl
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:40:04 +0100
Using chameleon alpha2, I made an application (= an index.phtml, template file, and map file) which correctly showed the map, and also zoomed in/out.
Unfortunately, after having moved to chameleon alpha3 the same application behaves differently now: zoom-in/out doesn't work anymore (although the scalebar shows the right distance).
In addition, when the mapdhtml widget has a width/height ration which is different from that used in the map, it streches the image to fill the entire widget box?

Does anyone have a clue about this behaviour? What changes from alpha2 to 3 are related to it, and how can I solve it?

Thanks,
John.