MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem with Catalog Search Widget

Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:03:44 -0500

They are both interfaces to services which support the OGC Catalog 1.0
specification.  The difference is the data which is housed and discoverable.

> 2. Where can I find the specs that Ceomap's catquery is using?
> I noticed some differences between the draft OGC Web Services
> Stateless
> Catalog Profile from August 29, 2001 en the actually XML returned by
> catquery. For the moment I changed my local CatalogSearchPopup.phtml.

Which draft spec are you looking at?

..Tom