MapTools.org

[Chameleon] cwcjsapi causes errors

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:52:27 -0400
Uli,

the cwcjsapi is one of the widgets that still remains to be ported from
Chameleon 1.0 to Chameleon 1.1.  I will actually be starting on it this
week. so hang in there and a new dev version of Chameleon will include a
working cwcjsapi widget in a few days.

You should be able to work on your application without the cwcjsapi and
add it in after.