MapTools.org

[Chameleon] cwcjsapi causes errors

uli uli.mueller@gmx.ch
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:47:38 +0200
Hi

I got the latest chameleon sample with chamleon-1.1alpha-20030902 to work.
However when I tried to include the CWC2JSAPI, I got two error messages:

1) Some session variables had not been initialized. I could fix this by
adding some code to chamelon.php. I added after line 389:
$_SESSION['gszSchemasLocation'] =
$this->moContext->getContextValue("ows_schemas_location");
... the same for all missing variables

2) Now I get an "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/opt/cwc2/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 1046". This line
tries to access a php_mapscript-function ($anDrawingOrder =
$this->oMap->getlayersdrawingorder()).
$this->oMap is defined and has the correct values corresponding to my
mapfile. Earlier in map_session.php, php_mapscript also seems to work (e.g.
in line 238 with "$this->oMap->setextent(...);").

In the end, I can't use the navigation tools. For all of them, "loading
image...please wait" shows up, but I have to wait forever. The new map does
not draw.

Help ? > Many thanks

Uli