MapTools.org

[chameleon] does Chameleon need MySQL

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
30 Sep 2003 14:46:33 -0400
Bart,

no, it does not.  My first guess would be that your php.ini has
something set in it to cause PHP to use MySQL to store session data.
Chameleon provides it's own session handlers, but it is also possible
that you have session.auto_start set to true and PHP tries to
re-establish it's session via MySQL before chameleon even gets to run.
Just a guess.