MapTools.org

[chameleon] install troubles Chameleon 1.1

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:44:55 +0200
Hi list,

does anybody have a clue why I get these errors in my php log file when I
run the following URL:

http://localhost/ms4w/apps/chameleon_sample/htdocs/index.phtml

BTW when I type http://localhost/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/chameleon.php I
get an empty page.

[30-Sep-2003 21:41:34] PHP Warning:
main(/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/chameleon.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
D:\www\MapServer\apps\chameleon_sample\htdocs\index.phtml on line 9
[30-Sep-2003 21:41:34] PHP Warning:  main(): Failed opening
'/ms4w/apps/chameleon/htdocs/chameleon.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in
D:\www\MapServer\apps\chameleon_sample\htdocs\index.phtml on line 9
[30-Sep-2003 21:41:34] PHP Fatal error:  Class sampleapp:  Cannot inherit
from undefined class chameleon in
D:\www\MapServer\apps\chameleon_sample\htdocs\index.phtml on line 14

Thanks in advance,
Bart