MapTools.org

[Chameleon] An empty list for Projection list

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:25:44 -0500
we wei,

what exactly is the error you are seeing?  I suspect that you are
missing projection information in your proj installation, specifically
if you are using projections like epsg:42304 that are custom definitions
not part of the formal epsg code database yet.  There are many
references to this on the mapserver users mailing list and you will get
more specific help there too.

Paul