[Chameleon] chameleon cvs

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon Apr 26 13:28:10 EDT 2004

Debbie,

sorry I forgot to mention on the chameleon list (but I did on the
chameleon-dev list) that cvs would be broken for a couple of days.  I
suggest reverting to a slightly older version, pre-friday using

cvs update -D 2004-04-22 -P -d

this will create a 'sticky' release for you, running subsequent cvs
update will do nothing unless you do:

cvs update -A -P -d

this releases the sticky flag and reverts to the latest version,