[Chameleon] strage flash when moving out of map in IE

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri Apr 30 14:05:47 EDT 2004

Bart,

I don't see this behaviour with my version (latest cvs) on IE, WinXP ...
but it was never previously identified as an issue either, so I doubt
that anything happened to change this behaviour.

I am assuming that you mean when you move your mouse from inside to
outside of the map?

PS Don't use the latest cvs yet, it is still undergoing revision ...
most of the widgets are working in the new directory structure now but
about 30% are still untested ...

Paul