[Chameleon] Websphere

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Wed Aug 4 10:37:15 EDT 2004

I don't see why not, but you will have to solve a number of problems
including compiling mapserver and all its dependencies on AIX (its been
done before), PHP and all its dependencies on AIX (also done before),
and configuring Websphere to run PHP as a cgi.  Once you have that in
place, I'm sure chameleon will run.

For questions about getting mapserver to run on AIX, please use the
mapserver user mailing list (mapserver.gis.umn.edu).  For PHP questions,
please use the php resources on www.php.net.