[Chameleon] Is there a widget for displaying point data on a map?

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Tue Aug 3 15:44:52 EDT 2004

I have been looking through examples on the Mapserver website for adding
point data from a database to a map and I just wondered if there was a
widget for this? I browsed the widgets and didn't see anything jump out
at me, but the state of documentation is such that I thought it was
worth asking.

Also on a related question. If you add points dynamically to a map via a
mapscript (or widget if there is one), is there a way to setup so that
the query/identify tool will work with those points and bring in the
information from the same database you built the point layer from?

Thanks,

Ken
Miistakis