[Chameleon] Adding Points

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Mon Aug 9 17:39:37 EDT 2004

Hmm.. ignore that email and sorry for the uncessary spam, had started an
email and accidently sent it. I did try that off the bat, got an
undefined error, but tried it again after your email and I didn't get an
error so I am now trying a few other things, but still having some
problems.

For example I want to use getAllLayerNames() of oMap, but cant get it to
work, always undefined, though I am not positive I am getting the syntax
properly. The example I seen was:

$aszLayerNames = $oMapSession->oMap->getAllLayerNames();

I figured then I should be able to do:
$this->moMapObject->oMap->getAllLayerNames(); which didn't work, and
none of the other combinations I have done work either.

Thoughts?

Ken

Tried that right off the bad, get an undefined error.