[Chameleon] legendtemplate problem: numlayers

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Aug 12 08:55:05 EDT 2004

Bart,

I think there is some problem with PHP and extensions, for instance if
you add a class then layer->numclasses is not updated unless you refetch
the layer ($oLayer = $oMap->getLayer( 0 ) for instance) ... this
synchronization (or lack thereof) seems to cause all kinds of problems.

The only thing I can think of for the map object itself is to save and
reopen it ...