[Chameleon] legendtemplate problem: numlayers

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 12 02:39:13 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I have the following problem which I cannot seem to tackle:

I have a widget which adds a layer to a map, it is a modification of the
catalog widget.

The legendtemplate itself shows the added layer correctly, but the
numlayers of the map object still has the old value (it lags behind one
submit all the time) and because of this the LegendTemplateGetLayerName
array is not complete and cannot be used correctly with javascript.

Any ideas what could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.