[Chameleon] ENABLED widget attribute

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Wed Aug 18 21:56:36 EDT 2004

Liz, I would class this as a bug.  It may be possible make it work properly quite easily
in the UIManager code.

Please file as a bug and I'll try to take a look at it for beta 3

On Aug 18, "Godwin, Elizabeth" <Godwinl at agr.gc.ca> wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> I've been playing with some widgets I'm working on building, and while doing this, I
thought it would be nice to turn some on/off using the ENABLED widget tag.

> It's not working.  I've tried the samples from cvs, beta1 and beta2 releases.  None
work.  Hm....

> I noticed that there is code in widget.php that controls this behaviour, so I shouldn't
need to include extra code in the widget itself right?