[Chameleon] Dynamic Template Changes

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon Aug 23 08:11:01 EDT 2004

Steven,

this should be relatively simple, it is the same mechanism that is used
by the ability to bilingualize the application ... your button needs to
call a javascript function that simply sets the form variable TEMPLATE
to the new value you want and then submits the page.

<script ...>
function switchTemplates()
{
   document.forms[0].TEMPLATE.value = "http://path-to-new-template.html";
   document.forms[0].submit();
}
</script>

If you need to go to different templates, I would modify this so that
the URL of the template is passed to this function :)