[Chameleon] Testing Beta2 Service Instance

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Aug 26 21:04:18 EDT 2004

Paul,

This fix worked well for me too. But it seems that when using the CWC instance, the paths to the javascript files are incorrect. It looks for a path like http://localhost/widgets/js/cwc_dhtml.js or equivalent for the other javascript files. It doesn't seem to pick up the service_instance_path correctly, or this parameter doesn't find its way through to the gszCoreWebPath variable. Probably because this variable is set to the web_server_path in chameleon.php, but even if I place web_server_path in cwc2.xml and set it to contain my server_instance_path, it doesn't work.

regards,

Jacob