[Chameleon] Pan Map problems

Jason Grimes jgrimes at gi.alaska.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:04:58 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.  There are no errors in the Apache error log
or in the Chameleon error report.  The only error I'm getting is one in
the JavaScript console:

Error:  oLayer has no properties.
Source File: sample.js        Line: 86

Which I think is because I'm not using all of the widgets that the
sample.js file supports, so one of them is complaining.

One other thing to add with the PanMap widget is that if I drag the
mouse very slowly, the map image will either snap to the top of the
browser window or to the left edge, depending on the direction I was
moving the mouse in. Thanks again for your help.

Jason