[Chameleon] Button errors with popups

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Mon Dec 6 19:42:21 EST 2004

I am having a problem with popups and the buttonizer.

I have a widget (discover) that creates a popup and loads
(discover.phtml), works fine. The the form in discover.phtml submits to
a new page (process.php) which in turn draws another form based on the
info submitted from discover.phtml.

For some reason discover.phtml works fine, however process.php errors
out when it trys to draw the buttons with the following errors:

Warning: array_reverse(): The argument should be an array in
R:\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 162

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
R:\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 162

Warning: array_reverse(): The argument should be an array in
R:\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 179

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
R:\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\CWC2ButtonCache.php on line 179

If I switch the pages around and load process.php first it draws the
buttons fine, so it has something to do with being the second one to be
loaded in the popup window. Anyone have thoughts on why this is occuring?

Thanks,

Ken