[Chameleon] Button errors with popups

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Dec 6 20:11:35 EST 2004

Ken,

I'm not an expert on PHP, but it sounds like your array contains no objects, making it an empty variable (which makes php think it wasn't an array in the first place).

It says it cannot find the session-array element of the skin search path. I think that because you say it works fine if process.php is loaded first, it means that your session does not find its way into the second page. Make sure you have the session ID as a form variable in your discover.phtml, because cwc2buttonCache.php uses session.php, which requires the session ID to run. Perhaps your sessionID does not find its way into process.php.

regards,

Jacob