[Chameleon] tiff hang

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Dec 8 22:57:40 EST 2004

Paul,

Does this mean that this functionality can not be used in combination with the CWCJSAPI? I guess not, since no information can be submitted by requesting a normal image file. Better make sure that this functionality is forced to be disabled in javascript mode.....

Just a wild thought on the side..... would it perhaps be feasible to, instead of submitting the whole page, make the form submit to an Iframe, which then comes back with javascript that updates the images in the main page? This way, all images can be imagefiles saved on the server. The iframe could be invisible. I guess it would be kind of major surgury, though.

regards,

Jacob