[Chameleon] Errors with extent

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 11:18:37 EST 2004

Hi list,

I'm using Chamelon 0.99b3, and when I use QuickZoom Widget and KeymapDHTML Widget some error occours:
Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: setExtent(): Given map extent is invalid. in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\KeyMapDHTML\KeyMapDHTML.widget.php on line 218

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: setExtent(): Given map extent is invalid. in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\QuickZoom\QuickZoom.widget.php on line 186

It worked fine in the beta before. Any idea?

Thanks in advanced