[Chameleon] Errors with extent

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 16 12:30:24 EST 2004

Joan,

this bug is related to MapServer 4.4, the extent handling code in
MapServer changed between 4.2 and 4.4 to add validation of minx<maxx and
miny<maxx.  Unfortunately, the KeyMapDHTML widget was not ensuring this,
and the mapscript function that sets the extents does not enforce it
either.  The bug is fixed in Chameleon beta 4 and CVS.