[Chameleon] WMS queryByPoint

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 21 09:52:45 EST 2004

That would require a new query widget or query results page to implement
your specific type of query.  The current query widget queries every
visible layer at the point that you clicked within a certain tolerance.

It is reasonably easy to do what you need, but you will need to know
some php_mapscript commands ...

Paul