MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Configuring Apache 2

J. Delfos delfos18@yahoo.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:48:11 -0800 (PST)
Aaron,

These are the lines I added into my configuration file (httpd.conf):

<Directory "C:/cwc2/data">
    AllowOverride None
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias "/cwc2/" "c:/cwc2/htdocs/"
Alias "/cwc2" "c:/cwc2/htdocs/"

This works for me, in Windows 2000. I think you may only need the last two
lines. Surprisingly, I didn't have to use scriptalias. For LINUX, the
syntax will be the same, but of course you'd have to change the paths. Of
course you also have to add the PHP support, and the lines in your
httpd.conf file for that.

regards,

Jacob