MapTools.org

[Chameleon] XMLThemeLegend continued

Dave Astolfo dastolfo1@cogeco.ca
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:36:23 -0500
Thanks for the info Paul.  Another question for the group:

I have managed to make the menu expand / collapse here:
http://maps.astolfo.com/chameleon_demo/

The only problem is figuring out how to make it work for multi-tier
Legends. Right now, I think the rendering file only supports
THEMES/GROUPS.
What I was hoping for is support for THEME/GROUP/SUBGROUP/ etc.  Like
this:

==LEGEND==
Top Level
--Level 1
--  Level 1.1
---- Level 1.1.1
--Level 2
-- Level 2.1
Etc...

In looking at the widget directory of CWC 1.1, I noticed a JSTreeView
widget. Anyone know how to use this? I can't seem to find documentation
on it...

Thx,

Dave