MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem with moving Chameleon from 2K to XP....

J. Delfos delfos18@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:12:01 -0800 (PST)
Paul,

I did not forget to copy the proj directory (made that mistake before,
won't do it again!). Also, when I did forget, I got a completely blank
page. The only case in which I had similar symptoms (half a page) was when
I forgot plugins.
Does it matter if I dumped the PHP extensions into the windows system
directory? The installation file for windows for IIS is somewhat
different, and rather stripped. So I copy the extension DLL's from the
full (apache) installation file, and put it in the system directory.
Worked so far....

My sessions information sits in my public folder, in TMP. I checked, and
it seems okay. It has access. I will try to do the debugging with drawmap
as you suggested. Otherwise I'll install apache instead.

regards,

Jacob