MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problem with moving Chameleon from 2K to XP....

J. Delfos delfos18@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:53:25 -0800 (PST)
Just a little update: I gave up on IIS. It must have to do with
permissions for the data files, but I am not certain. I verified
everything, and all should work. I have now installed Apache on that pc
instead, which works fine. I would recommend Apache anyway, because with
our Internet server (2k pro) we ran into the problem of a limitation of 10
users for Windows 2000 Professional (we moved that one to Apache now as
well).

Thanks for your help

Jacob