MapTools.org

[Chameleon] proper use of widgets / doc question

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:32:14 -0500
that's right Debbie, the docs are starting to get pretty out of date
right now ... and we are working to revive them, hopefully something
useful soon.

If you want the legend template to show a button, you must have a
TextButton shared resource in your page and provide an image and label.
  I think you are using an older (older than cvs ;)) version and the
attributes have changed.  I haven't published a download with the newest
stuff yet because its not quite ready ... but I'll let you know when it
is and I'll recommend that every switch since there will be no official
release as you have it now.

The newest stuff is getting pretty stable now, another week or so should
give us a beta I think.