MapTools.org

[Chameleon] proper use of widgets / doc question

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd@agr.gc.ca
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:59:15 -0500

--=_547532E9.0E6F5527

Hi all,
OK, I've finally jumped right in to Chameleon 1.1
No problems setting up, got the sample running fine, got my own mapfile
working fine, added the query widget to the app just fine.

Now I want to get some layer control, and I also want to see the legend.
 I have a legend template working from my mapfile just fine.  So I added
the LegendTemplate widget.  The button is not appearing correctly
(broken image, no alternative tag for it either) but if I click on it, I
am getting the popup showing the legend.  Here is the LegendTemplate tag
I put in.  Where can I find the proper widget documentation ;-) is it
out there anywhere?

What is wrong with this tag?
TEMPLATE="C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon-1.1alpha-20031031\htdocs\quebecatlas\map\legend.html"
POPUPHEIGHT="400" POPUPWIDTH="400"/></td>

Just need some help getting going with these widgets and figuring out
what the parameters for the widgets are.  The docs that are in the html
directory on the install are for CWC2, not chameleon, right?.
Any hints?

Thanks,
D. Pagurek

--=_547532E9.0E6F5527

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>Hi all, </DIV>
<DIV>OK, I've finally jumped right in to Chameleon 1.1</DIV>
<DIV>No problems setting up, got the sample running fine, got my own mapfile
working fine, added the query widget to the app just fine.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now I want to get some layer control, and I also want to see the
legend.&nbsp; I have a legend template working from my mapfile just fine.&nbsp;
So I added the LegendTemplate widget.&nbsp; The button is not appearing
correctly (broken image, no alternative tag for it either) but if I click on it,
I am getting the popup showing the legend.&nbsp; Here is the LegendTemplate tag
I put in.&nbsp; Where can I find the proper widget documentation ;-) is it out
there anywhere?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What is wrong with this tag?</DIV>
<DIV>&lt;td&gt;&lt;CWC2 TYPE="LegendTemplate" VISIBLE="TRUE" EMBEDDED="FALSE"
TEMPLATE="C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon-1.1alpha-20031031\htdocs\quebecatlas\map\legend.html"
POPUPHEIGHT="400" POPUPWIDTH="400"/&gt;&lt;/td&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just need some help getting going with these widgets and figuring out what
the parameters for the widgets are.&nbsp; The docs that&nbsp;are in the html
directory on the install are for CWC2, not chameleon, right?.</DIV>
<DIV>Any hints?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>D. Pagurek</DIV></BODY></HTML>