MapTools.org

[Chameleon] MetadataURL

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:14:50 -0500
Bart,

any metadata is available in any legend template and this is not in any
way limited by Chameleon, so if mapserver supports
wms_metadata_onlineresource (or whatever it is called) then you can use
it directly in your legend template.

It would require changes to get the ExtractWFSData or any other widget
to 'know' about any metadata and try to do something intelligent with it.