MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Problems with Chameleon 1.1

griffin@watersheds.ca griffin@watersheds.ca
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:54:52 +0000
I'm working on a demo of chameleon 1.1 and have run into some problems:

1.  when I add the Manage Layers Widget, and try to use it I get the following
error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\Layer.phtml on line 51

2.  when i turn a layer on in the legend, and click apply, the map and legend
reload but the layer i turned on is not check anymore and doesn't appear on the map

3.  I need to do a postal code lookup for the demo and cannot find the widget.
Does any one know the code for this widget?

4.  Finally, I am using the data that came with the Chameleon 1.1 sample to try
editing and making a .map file, however I am having a problem adding data, are
the files projected, and if so, what is the projection?

Aaron
Griffin