MapTools.org

[Chameleon] Widgets that don't work

Aaron Griffin griffin@watersheds.ca
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:06:18 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3FA0D.D34C55E0

I'm working on a demo of chameleon 1.1 and have run into some problems:

1.  when I add the Manage Layers Widget, and try to use it I get the =
following
error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\Layer.phtml on line 51

2.  when i turn a layer on in the legend, and click apply, the map and =
legend
reload but the layer i turned on is not check anymore and doesn't appear =
on the map

3.  I need to do a postal code lookup for the demo and cannot find the =
widget.=20
Does any one know the code for this widget?

4.  Finally, I am using the data that came with the Chameleon 1.1 sample =
to try
editing and making a .map file, however I am having a problem adding =
data, are
the files projected, and if so, what is the projection?

Aaron Griffin

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3FA0D.D34C55E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm working on a demo of chameleon 1.1 =
and have run=20
into some problems:<BR><BR>1.&nbsp; when I add the Manage Layers Widget, =
and try=20
to use it I get the following<BR>error message:<BR><BR>Fatal error: Call =
to a=20
member function on a non-object=20
in<BR>C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\Layer.phtml on line=20
51<BR><BR>2.&nbsp; when i turn a layer on in the legend, and click =
apply, the=20
map and legend<BR>reload but the layer i turned on is not check anymore =
and=20
doesn't appear on the map<BR><BR>3.&nbsp; I need to do a postal code =
lookup for=20
the demo and cannot find the widget. <BR>Does any one know the code for =
this=20
widget?<BR><BR>4.&nbsp; Finally, I am using the data that came with the=20
Chameleon 1.1 sample to try<BR>editing and making a .map file, however I =
am=20
having a problem adding data, are<BR>the files projected, and if so, =
what is the=20
projection?<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Aaron =
Griffin<BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3FA0D.D34C55E0--